can you win can you win

Looking back, I wish I couldn't.

The music starting playing again over the top itself once you win, and the game is short, dull, and pointless. In addition, the clickable areas were inconsistent and generally poor (most objects could only be clicked by their outlines), 0 stars

[herd] Uprising Trek [herd] Uprising Trek

Clipped

The sound is rather clipped when all the instruments are together. You might want to either lower the master volume or change the compression.

It's not really my style, so I won't go on about the composition too much - I like the instrumentation, but I find to melody a little repetitive for my tastes. The breakdown & buildup from 1:36 is nicely done; its uplifting, and it doesn't linger on forever like some.

Herdunculus responds:

Ok thanks im gonna fix the clipping as best as i can.

NeoTechno NeoTechno

Step away from the compressor.

Every beat ducks the entire song behind it. From 1:17 %u2212 1:25, the kicks, rather than adding volume and fullness, eat away at the sound - leaving me hungry for a real build up. In addition, the excess volume makes the guitars sound clipped and ugly. Lower the volumes of your instruments, and do some *subtle* compression.

It sounds like there's a good song underneath that. I like the breakdown especially (both phases of it) - but its hard to enjoy this rendition.